Because you are a valued supporter of Metropolitan Fashion Week we are sending you this note to ensure you don’t miss this opportunity.
As you may know, we have sold out of our 1st row tickets and have been approved to add 50 additional tickets. At this time there are only 10 remaining 1st Row tickets available. Once these tickets are sold, there will not be a waiting list or additional 1st row seats available.
The show is expected sell out once again, to ensure you have tickets to see this amazing show filled with Fashion Masterpieces and haute couture gowns, we encourage you to purchase your tickets today.
- 2020 METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK SEATTLE
- WHERE: Seattle Art Museum - BROTMAN FORUM. 1300 1st Ave, Seattle, Washington 98101
- WHEN: SATURDAY, May 2, 2020
- 7:00: PM - Doors Open
- 7:30 PM - Fashion Show Begins
- After Party Four Seasons Seattle
- Tickets on sale now at metrofw20.shindigg.com
- Opening: Forest Fantasy Designer Inoe Vargas
- PART I ADICORA Swimwear
- PART II Costume Designer Ricardo Soltero
- Part III: Special Presentation by: Port Townsend Wearable Art
- Closing: Fashion Designer Erick Bendana
- To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the art work and gowns, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at the Seattle Art Museum during Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle
- Cancelation/Refunds 72 hours before the show. 20% Cancelation fee will apply
- For Media Credentials & Questions please email MetroFW@Yahoo.com
- Include: Name, email, company name, phone number, Instagram
- #MetroFW Video Highlights click here