Tuesday, April 28. 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and state guidelines, ALL METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK AND RUNWAYFX shows have been postponed. As things evolve, we will keep you posted on the new dates, time and locations as they become available. We appreciate your understanding and support. We are in this together.
To all guests who have purchased tickets, rest assured that your tickets are still valid and will be honored for the upcoming show. Your name is already on our list… NO ACTION IS NEEDED ON YOUR PART. We look forward to bringing you an amazing experience in fashion as soon as possible.
Monday, March 16, 2020
At the direction of the CDC, health authorities and government officials amid concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Metropolitan Fashion Week (Now RUNWAYFX) has rescheduled the 2020 Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle event originally scheduled to take place on May 2, 2020 at the Seattle Arts Museum. Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle is now scheduled for Saturday, September 26, 2020.
We take the health and safety of our guests, staff and community very seriously. We urge everyone to follow the guidelines and protocols put forth by the public health officials.
Thank you for your continued support of Metropolitan Fashion Week and we look forward to seeing you this fall.
About the show
- 2020 METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK SEATTLE
- WHEN: SATURDAY, September 26, 2020
- 7:00: PM - Doors Open
- 7:30 PM - Fashion Show Begins
- Tickets on sale now at metrofw20.shindigg.com
We are so excited to announce that Metropolitan Fashion Week is now RUNWAYFX.
#RUNWAYFX: Runway Fashion International inaugural show will take place during our last edition of Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle
We are keeping the same spirit of Metropolitan Fashion Week and staying true to our core mission of providing a spotlight for fashion designers and holding our events in the most iconic venues each city has to offer.
Program Lineup Opening: Forest Fantasy Designer Inoe Vargas
- PART I ADICORA Swimwear
- PART II Costume Designer Ricardo Soltero
- Part III: Special Presentation by: Port Townsend Wearable Art
- Closing: Fashion Designer Erick Bendana
- To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the art work and gowns, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at the Seattle Art Museum during Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle
- Cancelation/Refunds 72 hours before the show. 20% Cancelation fee will apply
- For Media Credentials & Questions please email MetroFW@Yahoo.com
- Include: Name, email, company name, phone number, Instagram
- #MetroFW Video Highlights click here