We are excited to announce the theme for the 2020 METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK – SEATTLE
The #MetroFW Seattle 2020 Theme is: FOREST FANTASY
The show is expected sell out once again and seats are limited. To ensure you have tickets to see this amazing show filled with wearable art, and haute couture gowns, we encourage you to purchase your tickets today.
- 2020 METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK SEATTLE
- WHERE: Seattle Art Museum - BROTMAN FORUM. 1300 1st Ave, Seattle, Washington 98101
- WHEN: SATURDAY, May 2, 2020
- 7:00: PM - Doors Open
- 7:30 PM - Fashion Show Begins
- After Party Four Seasons Seattle
- Tickets on sale now at metrofw20.shindigg.com
- Opening: Forest Fantasy Designer Inoe Vargas
- PART I Fashion & Costume Design Contest (NW Designers)
- PART II ADICORA Swimwear
- PART III Special Presentation by: Port Townsend Wearable Art
- Closing: Costume Designer Ricardo Soltero
A portion of each ticket purchased from Metropolitan Fashion Week 2019-2020 will benefit young entrepreneurs to start their own businesses. As some of you may know, Metropolitan Fashion Week was founded with $200. Today #MetroFW is one of the fastest growing fashion weeks in the United States. We want to encourage young entrepreneurs to follow their dreams.
- To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the art work and gowns, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at the Seattle Art Museum during Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle
- Cancelation/Refunds 72 hours before the show. 20% Cancelation fee will apply
- For Media Credentials please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Name, email, company name, phone number, Instagram
ABOUT Fashion & Costume Design Contest (NW Designers)
Designers will showcase one Forest Fantasy Inspired Masterpiece, couture gown or costume. The winner will have the opportunity to participate in the Metropolitan Fashion Week Closing Gala & Fashion Awards on Saturday, October 4, 202o at Los Angeles City Hall.